Are you looking for Tyre Labelling for your vehicle?
According to UK laws, it is mandatory to use car tyres with an EU label attached. So, if you are looking to invest in new tyre products, we recommend you know about the latest tyre labelling rules effective from May 1st, 2021, to make an informed decision.
Since our establishment in 1975, we at A2 Tyre Supplies Limited have been the number one choice for many, many vehicle owners. This is because we have always put complete customer safety- and satisfaction above everything else. So being a responsible automotive centre, we have always updated our inventory with the latest EU labelled car tyres Sittingbourne.
What Are The Latest Tyre Labelling Rules?
The tyre’s wet-grip performance rating now ranges from A to E. Tyres with a rating of “A” offer the most efficient braking performance on wet surfaces. Alternatively, the products rated E will provide the least.
Under the new rules, noise emission efficiency is now marked with the ABC rating. To elaborate-
- Rating A indicates brilliant noise efficiency
- B-rated tyres produce high external noise
- Tyres with C ratings are completely banned now
The fuel efficiency of car tyres is marked with rating A to E under these new rules. “A” indicates that the tyre products have a low rolling resistance, thus improving fuel economy. In contrast, tyres rated “E” provide poor fuel efficiency.
There are several other new additions, such as-
- There is a unique QR code present in each tyre model. By scanning it, you can get the details and verification of the tyre model directly from the EU database EPREL
- The labels of the Nordic winter tyres will now have stalagmite symbols
- Tyres designed for snow performance now contain a 3PMSF symbol on their labels
It would help if you were up to date with these rules and regulations to make an informed choice. We recommend you visit our professionals to get a personal consultation and customised solutions. Our workshop is based at Unit 3/2 Tribune Drive Trinity Trading Estate.
You can certainly also look at our tyres and their respective labels on our website.
From there you can also purchase them and book a fitting appointment.
So why wait?
We are here for you.
Any questions? Please call us on 01795 475200.